Mushroom with Capsicum and Walnut Salad
Time taken : 10mins
Serves : 2
- 8 walnuts
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, can be eaten raw or stir-fried if preferred
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Clean mushrooms and remove stalks. Pre-cut button mushrooms can be bought from the supermarket.
- Slice onions and capsicums into small pieces
- If desired, stir fry mushrooms for 3-4 minutes with 2 tsp olive oil until soft.
- Mix mushrooms, onions, capsicum, spinach and onion together
- Mix in vinegar and olive oil
- Toss with walnuts.
- Eat immediately