Mushroom and Zucchini Bake
Time taken : 15 mins
Serves : 2
- 100gm sliced button mushrooms
- 100gm sliced zucchini
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 40ml water
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook garlic and mushroom over medium heat until brown.
- Stir in zucchini and onion until zucchini softens
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and add in water.
- Add to vegetable mixture cooking at medium heat till egg is set.
- Remove the egg bake onto a serving plate and garnish with rosemary.
- Eat immediately