Moroccan chicken and vegetable mix
You may not realise that there are 2 superfoods in this dish. Tomatoes contain Lycopene, which is especially known to fight against prostate cancer. Make sure you feed them in abundance to your husbands, boyfriends, brothers and yourself. Chicken breasts are a low in fat, versatile, and contain B12, B6, niacin, iron, selenium and zinc. What a “cracking” combination for your immune system!
Time Taken: 35 minutes
- 300gms of green beans
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 red onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- Moroccan spice blend: ( if you want to make yourself, mix white pepper, turmeric, coriander, all spice and cinnamon)
- 4 medium sized skinless breast fillets
- 1 tub Greek yogurt
- Cut the beans and cherry tomatoes in half
- Cut the zucchinis into 2cm cubes
- Finely slice the red onion and peel and chop the garlic.
- In a frying pan, add 2 tsps of olive oil and cook the chicken breast 5 minutes on each side
- While the chicken is cooking, in a wok or other frying pan, add 2 tsp olive oil and saute all the vegetables, onions and 1 clove of garlic for 5 minutes. Set aside
- Combine Greek yogurt, 1 tsp of salt and the other clove of garlic (crushed) in a small bowl and mix.
- Divide the vegetable mix into 4 plates. Cut chicken breasts into small rectangular pieces and add on top. Drizzle with the yogurt sauce
- Serve immediately.