TIME TAKEN : 10 mins
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 handful flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- olive oil spray
- 50gm shaved ham (optional)
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes on the side
1. Whisk eggs and water.
2. Combine with parsley and season with salt and pepper.
3 Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with olive oil when hot.
4 Add mixture and spread evenly over base of pan and cook for 1-2 mins .
5 Place ham on one half of the omelette and use a spatula to fold omelette in
6 Slide omelette onto plate and top with cracked pepper before
7. Add cherry tomatoes on the side