Grilled Pork with Honey Mustard
Time taken: 30 mins
Serves : 4
- 4 x 170 gm lean pork cutlets, fat trimmed
- 2 red capsicums
- 250 gms green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- Combine honey and mustard in a small bowl and brush the mixture over pork.
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat and cook pork, basting occasionally with the remaining syrup mixture for 5 mins each side or until cooked.
- Transfer to plate and cover pork with foil and set to rest for 5 mins before serving.
- Place capsicum and beans with oil and paprika in a large bowl.
- Toss to coat and grill vegetables for 6- 8 mins each side till golden and tender.
- Serve pork with grilled vegetables with extra mustard on the side.