Cajun Salmon with Tomato Salsa
Time taken: 30 mins
Serves : 2
- 8 asparagus spears
- 2 x salmon cutlets
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning (bought from shop)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 200 c.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine salmon with Cajun spice, turmeric and lemon juice.
- Place on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil.
- Surround fish with tomatoes, asparagus, onion and garlic and lightly drizzle with olive oil
- Bake fish for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Wrap in foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Scoop out vegetables into 2 even serves on 2 plates.
- Add salmon on top.
- Season with pepper.