Smoked Salmon and Herb Omelette
Time taken : 25 mins
If you dislike smoked salmon, you can use ham, or turkey. Smoked salmon is a great quick and easy source of omega -3 that is accessible. It does go well with eggs and is a good choice for breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 200 gms of milk
- 200gm sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 tsp spring onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 30gm baby rocket leaves
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with basil, spring onion and chives. Whisk in milk.
- In a heated lightly oiled 22cm non-stick pan, cook 1/2 2 of the egg mixture over medium heat until omelette is set.
- Run spatula around edge of pan to loosen omelette, remove and keep warm on a plate.
- Repeat process with the remaining mixture to get the 2nd omelette.
- Fold each omelette into half and place on serving plates.
- Fill with salmon, and top with rocket.