Seafood Marinara Bisque
Serves : 2
Time taken : 30 mins
If you don’t like seafood, substitute with tofu or chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove sliced garlic
- 3 sliced shallots
- 500gms seafood or marinara mix (or substitute with tofu or chicken)
- 1 medium sliced red capsicum (200gm)
- 1/3 eggplant
- 4 cup dry red wine
- 500 gms/mls tomato passata
- 50ml water
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh or dried oregano
- dark rye bread
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a deep frying pan, and cook the seafood/meat until just change colour and tender. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan, cook garlic and shallot till softens. Add capsicum and eggplant and stirfry about 5 mins until vegetables are just tender.
- Add wine, passata, water and seafood into pan, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 mins till sauce thickens. Stir in oregano.
- Serve with a piece of dark rye bread