Pan fried salmon with cabbage and brocolli salad
Time Taken: 20 minutes
- 2 x medium sized salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 purple cabbage and 1/4 white cabbage (you can use 1/2 of either colour of desired)
- 1 brocolli head, cut into florettes
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Chop the both cabbages into strips. Cut brocolli head into florettes.
- Dice the onion and crush the garlic. Set aside while you cook the salmon.
- Heat a fry pan to medium-high heat. Coat the salmon in 2 tbsp oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon skin side down for 2-4 minutes. Turn and cook other side for a few minutes or until cooked. Set aside
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegetables and soy sauce and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Place equally on a plate and serve the salmon on top.