Mushroom and Zucchini Omelette Bake
Time taken : 35mins
Serves : 4
- 125gm sliced button mushrooms
- 200gm grated zucchini
- 4 chopped onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 80ml water
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook garlic and mushroom over medium heat until brown. Stir in zucchini and onion until zucchini softens and remove mixture from pan.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and add in water
- Heat 1 tsp of butter in the same pan and pour in a quarter of the egg mixture and 1/4 of the vegetable mixtire
- Cook at medium heat till omelette is set like a pie.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make three more omelettes
- Garnish with rosemary