Lamb cutlets with broccoli and cauliflower salad
Time Taken: 35 minutes
- 6 lamb cutlets
- 400 g cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spring onion chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- To make the salad, dice the cauliflower into medium size florets and place in lined oven tray with the oil, crushed garlic and seasoning to taste. Bake the cauliflower for 25 minutes or until starting to turn golden.
- While cauliflower is cooking bring a pan of water and blanch the diced broccoli for 3 minutes or until just tender. Once cooked, remove the broccoli and drain well, then place in large salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix together the yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice and paprika.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven, add to the salad bowl and carefully stir the dressing through the salad. Allow to sit while you prepare the lamb.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill lamb for 6 minutes per side. Once cooked, transfer to a plate and cover with salad.