Grilled Barramundi with roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Time taken: 45 mins
- 4 x 200gm Barramundi fillets
- 2 medium red capsicum, sliced thickly
- 2 medium green capsicum, sliced thickly
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thickly
- 250gm cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp sugar
- 125ml olive oil
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Mix capsicums, zucchini, and 2 tbsp of oil in a baking dish, roast, uncovered in hot oven for 15mins.
- Add tomatoes and spinach and roast , uncovered in hot oven for 5 mins till vegetables are tender.
- Place vinegar, garlic, sugar, and remaining oil in screw-top jar and shake .
- Brush a third of the dressing over fish and cook fish, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate until brown on both sides.
- Place vegetables and the remaining dressing in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide the vegetables and top with fish