Fried cauliflower rice with pork
Fried cauliflower rice is also suitable with leftover meat in the fridge, either raw or already cooked,
Time taken : 15mins
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 350gm pork, cut into small pieces
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated in a food processor
- 1 brocolli head, cut into florettes
- 2 carrots, cut into thin slices
- Heat over high heat a wok or frying pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil
- Put in onion. Saute for about 2 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Add pork and 1 tbsp of soy sauce and saute for 5 mins until meat is no longer pink.
- Then add remaining oil, garlic and the cauliflower and stir fry for a further 2-3 mins
- Add the eggs and remaining soy sauce and stir as the egg cooks.
- Then put in brocolli and carrots and cook a further 5 mins
- Enjoy straight away with a fresh green leafy salad