Char-grilled swordfish (Tuna or Salmon) with roasted Mediterranean vegetables
Time taken: 45 mins
4 x 250gm swordfish steaks (if you can’t find swordfish, tuna steaks or salmon fillets are fine. If you don’t like fish, you can swap for chicken breast)
200 gms medium red capsicum, sliced thickly
200 gms medium yellow capsicum, sliced thickly
300 gms large zucchini, sliced thickly
1 small red onion, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
2 tsp sugar
125ml olive oil
60ml balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to hot
2. Mix capsicums, eggplant, zucchini, and 2 Tbsp of oil in a baking dish, roast, uncovered
in hot oven for 15mins.
Add tomatoes, and roast , uncovered in hot oven for 5 mins till vegetables are tender.
3. Place vinegar, garlic, sugar, and remaining oil in screw-top jar and shake .
4. Brush a third of the dressing over fish and cook fish, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate
until brown on both sides.
5. Place vegetables with basil and the remaining dressing in a bowl and toss to combine.
6. Divide the vegetables and top with fish