Beef Breakfast Patties
Time taken: 25mins
Serves: 12 small patties
(freeze them for future use)
- 450gm lean beef mince
- ¼ finely chopped onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- cherry tomatoes and mushrooms
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl
- Using hands, form meat into 12 rounded patties, each 1cm thick.
- Over medium heat, warm a little oil and cook patties about 3 mins on one side.
- Flip over and cook slightly on the second side until brown.
- Ganish with parsley or rosemary
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and cooked or uncooked mushrooms