Avocado and Prawns Salad
Time taken : 20 mins
Serves : 4
(make extra for lunch the next day)
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed (optional)
- 450gm peeled, deveined uncooked prawns
- 2 avocados, cut into small chunks
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 cups of washed lettuce or spinach
- 15gm chopped coriander
- 60ml fresh lime juice
- 60ml olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- Put chilli, lime juice, and salt in a food processor if using chilli. If not, mix lime juice and salt together. Then put dressing in the refrigerator.
- Add cumin to the prawns and saute for 5 mins till cooked.
- Put together prawns, avocado, red onion and coriander in a bowl , toss with the dressing and serve.