Avocado and Prawns
Time taken : 25mins
Serves : 4
- 8-10 Large lettuce leaves
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed
- 450 gms peeled, deveined uncooked prawns
- 2 avocados, cut into small chunks
- ½ red onion , thinly sliced
- 15 gms chopped coriander
- 60 mls fresh lime juice
- 60 mls olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup steam vegetables (non-starchy) – optional
- Puree mango, chilli, lime juice, and salt in a food processor. Put in refrigerator.
- Add cumin to the prawns and saute for 5 mins till cooked.
- Put together prawns, avocado, red onion and coriander in a bowl , toss with the dressing.
- serve immediately with a fresh green salad or steamed vegetables