Fish with garlic, lemon and thyme
Serves: 4 Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 4 pieces of white fish fillets (barramundi, whiting) about 100gms each
- juice of 1 lemon
- 100 mls olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Mix marinade ingredients together
- Slash each fish fillet 2-3 times and rub with the marinade mixture. Refrigerate 2-3 hours
- Pre-heat the grill. Brush the fish with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Grill fish, turning once for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and decorate with some lemon rind.